Talk

Advanced search

Wedding outfit he'll

(8 Posts)
Mumswang Wed 24-Aug-11 18:32:05

i am 2 weeks postpartum. I am attending a very dear friends, very glamerous wedding next weekend

I am a wobbly, flabby, lactating mess with all the verve and vigour of someone who hasn't had more than 90 minutes uninterrupted sleep for a fortnight

I need something with boob access, I think I need long sleeves. I'm a size 16 ish, my boobs have taken over an area the size of a small county (36g or h)

I picture myself in a flatteringly cut dress with long bell shaped sleeves and a deep v neck for boob hoisting

Then again I can barely string together a sentence let alone trust my own judgement

Has anyone seen anything that will make me beautiful?

Maternelle Wed 24-Aug-11 18:42:23

I have a 2-month old DD. I found this dress very flattering:in black
I don't like the other prints though, otherwise I would have got one of each!

Maternelle Wed 24-Aug-11 18:43:02

No bell shaped sleeves, mind you. But the cut is very flattering.

CMOTdibbler Wed 24-Aug-11 18:51:08

How about this? Their stuff is very heavy jersey and v v flattering

belgo Wed 24-Aug-11 18:53:06

I went to a wedding five days post partum. I wore black maternity trousers and a long sleeved grey top. NOBODY looked at me because they were all to busy gushing over my babysmile.

Congratulations!

Mumswang Wed 24-Aug-11 19:09:19

grin you're right belgo
I prefer the isabeelo Oliver one. Not so keen on the Biden one and think my fat Arse would look fat in it

Shame the Isabella o one isn't in nicer colours. I don't think the burgundy would suit and black is a bit black for a wedding

Mumswang Wed 24-Aug-11 19:41:34

Ok so I've changed direction

What do you think to this combo?
trews

fiorentina Wed 24-Aug-11 19:45:32

I like the outfit you've linked to. I would personally have been a little nervous of wearing a cream top due to er boob leakage, but if you don't have that issue, then I think it'll look nice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now