Talk

Advanced search

How on earth do toeless tights work?

(4 Posts)
LaLaLaLayla Wed 24-Aug-11 13:51:24

So I am thinking of getting some of these so that I can wear sandals to the office.

Falke toeless tights

However, I don't understand how they work. Where do they end? What is there to prevent them slowly creeping up your legs?

Does anybody know? Thanks.

niccibabe Wed 24-Aug-11 16:23:13

I had some (not Falke though) and they were fine. As part of the tights there was a little strip of the tights material that went between the big toe and the second toe - where the toepost on flipflops would be. Mine ended just above the toes, covered by the straps on my sandals.

Unfortunately, I can't remember what make mine were, but they had little grips on the sole of the foot which was great for stopping my feet slipping about in sandals.

minipie Wed 24-Aug-11 17:28:40

Yup I've got some by pretty polly that are as nicci describes. There is a strip of fabric between big toe and next toe, then another between 4th and 5th toes.

The only problem is that the ribbing round where the toe hole is can show if you have quite "low cut" shoes. So it depends on your sandals.

LaLaLaLayla Wed 24-Aug-11 17:41:00

Oh, that's how it works grin !

Thanks girls - I'm gonna get some on pay day smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now