Talk

Advanced search

nursing bra size help

(7 Posts)
Catslikehats Wed 24-Aug-11 11:29:45

Need some specific help - does anyone wear both elle mcpherson and cake nursing bras I need to order online without much opportunity to return them so I need a size comparison?

Pretty please.

smearedinfood Thu 25-Aug-11 10:12:40

I went into to John Lewis where they size you and then bought my size online, if that helps

Catslikehats Thu 25-Aug-11 10:17:35

Thanks but I don't live in UK and I am just not sufficiently confident that sizing is consistant across the brands, but I do know what size I am in elle mcpherson and emily b maternity so I was just hoping there was someone else out there with a penchant for nice bras who coul assist.

QueeferSutherland Thu 25-Aug-11 10:17:51

I have an Elle McP one and I think it's pretty true to size. (My new size) but not supportive AT ALL.

gourd Thu 25-Aug-11 10:21:20

I had a Cake one and it was about the right size just bought in my normal size if you see what i mean. I really liked it and it was fairly supportive too - but it was an underwired nursing bra. I think the ones with no wire at all just aren't very supportive no matter what size you are.

Catslikehats Thu 25-Aug-11 10:25:56

Thanks smile

I agree the elle McP ones are not very supportive but since I seem to have less and less to support these days it's not so much of an issue!

The cake one I am after is underwired so that is good to know gourd

smearedinfood Thu 25-Aug-11 16:34:41

If you are of the heavy chest variety, Freya is a good brand and I rather like Hot Milk as it's a wink IYSWIM

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now