Talk

Advanced search

Style & Beauty weekend away with my sister - where to go?

(4 Posts)
VelvetSnow Mon 22-Aug-11 22:10:39

Sister & I (29 & 25) respectively are looking for somewhere to go for a weekend without the menfolk and children...

Both new mums, having problems with our new figures and unsure what suits and what doesn't.

(I am especially down about my whole image at the moment)

We're looking for a good city for shopping (preferably undercover, the building not us grin) and also a nice hotel to go back to and look at all our purchases.

Would be amazing if the hotel had a hot tub, or a sauna or something so that we could spend a day relaxing....

Thanks in advance smile

Tillyscoutsmum Mon 22-Aug-11 22:14:24

Birmingham ??

I know it possibly doesn't sound very glamourous but it has great shopping (the usual high street stores plus Harvey Nicks, Selfridges and loads of designer shops in the Mailbox).

Malmaison, Hotel Du Vin and The Hyatt all have spas and are lovely hotels. Great places to eat out/go for a drink with Mailbox

VelvetSnow Tue 23-Aug-11 13:32:36

Thanks Tillyscoutsmum

I'll look into it.

My sister lives in Edinburgh & I live in Liverpool, so I suppose either of those cities would be fine, but we were looking for something inbetween....

ZZMum Tue 23-Aug-11 13:35:49

Leeds is great for shopping - has good range of all shops from boutique to designer - great bars etc

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now