Talk

Advanced search

Thumbs up for clarks new season

(10 Posts)
chickenlickin Mon 22-Aug-11 21:12:36

Is it just me (or am I getting old) but I am loving lots of the new collection from Clarks! Shame I cannot justify buying another pair of boots
these
these
these
and these!!

groak Wed 24-Aug-11 06:28:28

Ooh, love the hazlenut ones! Shame I can't walk in heels though... But on the upside some trainers in the originals range I liked are half price, so, am off to sweet talk dh... grin

vjg13 Wed 24-Aug-11 08:02:32

I'm thinking of getting these.

gregssausageroll Wed 24-Aug-11 08:12:21

Yes! I was in the store yesterday and loved lots of what they had out. Could have spent a fortune easily on 6-7 pairs of shoes and boots and a couple of bags. Well done Clarks.

MissRead Wed 24-Aug-11 09:37:02

I really like some of Clarks stuff these days especially the winter range - summer stuff is still a bit grannified I find. I am currently lusting after this bag

JosieRosie Wed 24-Aug-11 13:50:36

Ooh, I love Clarks and was just planning to do a little internet browsing so thanks for the heads up grin

MrsRobertDuvall Wed 24-Aug-11 13:53:00

And do they come in a 9?
No.
But all the fugly orthopaedic ones do sad

noddyholder Wed 24-Aug-11 13:54:15

Oh no they are all hideous!

MrsPlesWearsAFez Wed 24-Aug-11 13:59:36

The last pair of boots that I had from Clarks fell apart after one season.

polyhymnia Wed 24-Aug-11 14:01:43

I have to admit that I've never liked Clarks and have never been able to overcome my prejudice and fancy any of their shoes, though I know a lot of people on here do enthuse about them. Saw the Mary ones in the flesh the other day and hated them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now