Talk

Advanced search

ASOS ARE AMAZING

(15 Posts)
Dilligaf81 Mon 22-Aug-11 18:55:39

I wanted to put this on,ine as I have put remarks about companies who's delivery and customer services are awful (H&M) and I think good service needs talking about oo.

H&M let me down with an order for a wedding outfit so I ordered from ASOS, Royal Mail decided to leave the parcel on my front doorstep but I was away for a few nights and it wasnt there on my return.

I emailed ASOS last night after returning home to find the RM card and no parcel. This morning they have emailed me to say they are resending my order on the fastest postage option (I paid for standard) so I get it in time for the wedding.

There are amazing, there was no quibbling or arguing they just sorted it.

Very impressed.

Dilligaf81 Mon 22-Aug-11 18:56:11

Whats the betting none of the dresses fit / suit me smile

minipie Mon 22-Aug-11 19:09:25

I've always found them good too, super easy and free returns is great. Same for figleaves.

How many dresses did you order? I tend to find there is about a 1 in 5 success rate...

happilyeverafter Mon 22-Aug-11 19:19:03

They did this with one of my parcels that never arrived recently. It was a bit of a ballache explaining to them that I hadnt recieved it though. They do not read emails just send an automated response. If you have already read their help pages this is annoying to have it copied and pasted into an email.

It took about six emails before they wrote a specific reply to my query but when they did I was happy with the service. Could be much faster if they gave a customer service phone number.

MilkNoSugarPlease Mon 22-Aug-11 21:19:46

ASOS are fantastic1 i will recommend them to anyone who listens!

monkeysmama Tue 23-Aug-11 07:43:26

I ordered a skirt and some vests from Warehouse yesterday. I paid 90pence delivery and they were here within an hour. Well, one item wasn't available so was refunded and just not sent but wow! I was amazed.

Dilligaf81 Tue 23-Aug-11 21:10:10

monkeysmama thats amazing.

TracyK Wed 24-Aug-11 08:06:38

I love asos too - can't beat free next day delivery and then free returns and refunded onto CC 3 days later!
I would agree though that 1 in 5 success rate on liking stuff ordered.
I get so annoyed with other companies that take 5-7 or even 10 days to get stuff delivered. I try to only order from ASOS now.

Dilligaf81 Wed 24-Aug-11 11:02:14

Well got the stuff..... none of it fits. One dress is lovely but has strage foldy bits which dont lie flat so look crumpled and weird. Hey ho Im still well impressed with there customer services and will definately go back for more.

minipie Wed 24-Aug-11 11:58:39

Oh dear. Like I say I usually need to order about 5 to get 1 I like... sometimes it's less than that. Good luck finding an outfit!

cremegg Wed 24-Aug-11 12:08:21

Must join this and give another shout out for ASOS, FREE international delivery! Awesome as I miss the Great British High Street in Aus!!! I am between sizes so tend to go on the upper size to try and avoid needing returns and been ok so far...

JanMorrow Wed 24-Aug-11 12:34:24

I have a gorgeous dress from there, I ordered three dresses, didn't like two of them but the returns was really easy. It's a good way to shop.

coffeenut Wed 24-Aug-11 13:32:15

cremegg, house of fraser has great service to Aust as well and many of the high street labels (£10 delivery though)

porcamiseria Wed 24-Aug-11 15:05:23

its very good, and returns are good, but the stuff is very polyerstery

Dilligaf81 Wed 24-Aug-11 18:19:12

I think you really have to choose what you order. The new Salon range looks gorgeous.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now