Talk

Advanced search

Seas Salt Hair stuff?

(7 Posts)
Stase Mon 22-Aug-11 16:32:06

I need some help locating an alternative to my favourite hair gunk. I was very happy using V05 Extreme Style sea salt spray, but I can't find it anywhere any more, even online. So I have been trying other brands of sea salt spray that promise 'beachy waves' but I find them all too sticky, or not curl-making enough.
I've tried Fudge Urban something or other
Phil Smith Xtreme Style
and a Charles Worthington Front Row one which was the best of the bunch so far, but more expensive that the V05 version.
Does anyone else use this stuff? It's for emphasising waves/curls, but with a matt/dry finish, not too neat.
Any recommendations appreciated!

YouDoTheMath Mon 22-Aug-11 22:17:06

I get emails from a makeup artist who recommended one by a company called Bumble and Bumble - I think it's called Surf Spray and you can get it online or in Space NK if there's one near you.

polyhymnia Mon 22-Aug-11 22:22:14

Have used that in my time . Very good.

TattyDevine Mon 22-Aug-11 22:23:08

Was about to say try Bumble and bumble one, its the only one I've ever used though so don't know how it compares, but it did what it said on the tin, so to speak.

FoundWanting Mon 22-Aug-11 22:28:49

My (young and trendy) hairdresser recommended Lee Stafford's 'My Big Fat Texturised Hair Super Spray'. Yes, I did read that off the bottle.

Says, "a hairspray, a wax spray a sea salt spray...and more!!!"

I like it a lot. Even if the packaging is a bit shouty. grin

cakeoholic Mon 22-Aug-11 23:58:16

My hairdresser used loreal beach fizz on my hair today, it's really good, felt good on my hair, nice hold and a really good but not sticky and could still run my fingers through.

Stase Tue 23-Aug-11 09:19:37

Ooh, loads of options! Thanks very much, knew I could count on the collective style consciousness!
grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now