Talk

Advanced search

Clinique makeup - any good?

(3 Posts)
Helenagrace Mon 22-Aug-11 11:38:20

I usually use a real mix of Benefit, Boots no 7 and a few Posher branded bits of make up. I've never bought any clinique until a few weeks ago when I bought their fresh bloom all over colour. It was a bit more expensive than I usually buy but I like the colour. After only five weeks it has collapsed into a broken mess and is almost unusable.

Has anyone else found this or have I got a bad one? I don't mind replacing it but I do expect more than 5 weeks from a £25 product.

Gillybobs Mon 22-Aug-11 11:44:34

They will replace it I'm sure, I've had occasion to email their customer services after I was persuaded by their consultant to buy a lip smoothie which (unknown to me) had a third of the quantity of my normal CLinique lipgloss. I couldnt believe it when it ran out after a couple of weeks. I emailed them and they sent me a full size lip gloss of my choice. Worth a try!

BTW, I normally find their products good quality

Helenagrace Mon 22-Aug-11 11:53:57

Oh I might try asking for a replacement then. I've got the receipt. It's a lovely colour and I struggle with blusters (and foundations) because I have porcelain colour skin and freckles and red tints in my hair. I was concerned they'd just say I'd dropped it or something (I haven't). I'll give it a go.

Thanks for that

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now