Talk

Advanced search

I might be asking too much, but I want a nice dress with 3/4 length or long sleeves....

(10 Posts)
Kalypso Sun 21-Aug-11 22:49:10

...which I can wear to a wedding in October and which isn't:
a) a shapeless smock dress
b) overly 'vampy', e.g. a bandage dress
c) very expensive. I would rather not spend more than £100, and would prefer to pay much less!

I'm a size 8-10. I'm not trying to hide my arms or anything. I just like the way sleeves look.

I did find one I really liked the look of, from Coast (this one), but it's quite expensive, plus I'm not sure how much it would bunch up underneath the belt at the back.

If anyone has any suggestions, I would be eternally grateful!

iamabadger Sun 21-Aug-11 23:13:20

www.oasis-stores.com/Baby-Pleat-Goddess-Dress/Dresses/oasis/fcp-product/5550038638 or maybe www.oasis-stores.com/Lace-Insert-Prarie-Dress/Dresses/oasis/fcp-product/4470085914. There are actually loads of long sleeved dresses on there at the moment, have a browse!

moonstorm Sun 21-Aug-11 23:28:23

too plain? I've just bought this and am going to wear it to a wedding, I wanted something suitable for being there with toddlers (washable and not snaggable fabric!) There are discount codes (see my other thread..)

onelily Mon 22-Aug-11 11:37:12

ilike this. i hope the know doesnt look weird. works well for me, has a top like this.
Ortry this one

tethersend Mon 22-Aug-11 11:52:58

Here

Here

Here

Here

Here

Here

yellowraincoat Mon 22-Aug-11 13:03:31

I love american apparel for bra tops, esp the terry towelling ones, comfy, sexy and good for the beach/festivals

http://store.americanapparel.co.uk/women-bras.html

yellowraincoat Mon 22-Aug-11 13:03:50

Ugh sorry wrong thread

Lizzywishes Mon 22-Aug-11 13:53:08

Have a look on the Isabella Oliver website. They have several lovely dresses with sleeves. About £99 each, but code FASHION15 gets 15% off and free delivery.

Gillybobs Mon 22-Aug-11 16:14:56

I like this in the purple option.

Kalypso Thu 25-Aug-11 19:49:17

Sorry for the late response everyone. Some fantastic ideas here - thank you! Only problem is that now I've seen several I really like (and not all of them even for the wedding, either). Bother, I wish I had more money...and wardrobe space.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now