Talk

Advanced search

Please help me find a girls outfit in size 3 - 6 months

(9 Posts)
b1uebells Sat 20-Aug-11 18:13:10

I have tried looking in the shops but can't find anything I like and am hoping you can help me.

I am not sure what I am looking for, I think a dress. Don't want to spend too much money, prob £10 - £12 max.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help me find something!

Casmama Sat 20-Aug-11 18:15:24

Is it for any particular occassion? Is it for your own dd or a gift?

b1uebells Sat 20-Aug-11 18:22:12

A gift for my DN's little girl smile

Emo76 Sat 20-Aug-11 20:09:03

awwww what a lovely thing to be shopping for!

Check H&M out - depends on your taste, but have a good hunt and you should find a pretty dress in your budget with change for some tights to match!

Also Next are good if you trawl through - perhaps a denim pinafore which could be worn with lots of different tops and tights?

Emo76 Sat 20-Aug-11 20:10:19

Alternatively buy two towelling floral bibs from Cath Kidston - this was one of the loveliest gifts I got for DD2, a real luxury and also have been washed and worn many many times.

tethersend Sat 20-Aug-11 21:51:38

Get this it's lovely.

Or check out zara

MrsMilton Sun 21-Aug-11 02:08:06

Are you buying to grow into or for now? The White Company has some fantastic deals in its final sale reductions - and all these are still available in 3-6 months. I adore their clothes and to receive a gift from here is always a treat. Wsh I had reason to buy - do it for me! smile

this is an amazing bargain and I've seen this dress worn by a friend's DD - beautiful and very wearable

this colour is gorgeous

this I want myself!

this would get a lot of wear

this has integral bodysuit - ingenious

MrsMilton Sun 21-Aug-11 02:11:47

BTW, the code 10K3A will give you free delivery (and 20% off full-price stuff), just don't tell everyone wink and, if you do get something you could always pop into a store and ask very sweetly for a gift box wink wink

b1uebells Sun 21-Aug-11 13:40:38

Thank you Mrs Milton, I've just bought this lovely dress and the code was fab as I got free postage. Thank you grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now