Talk

Advanced search

Straight hair but going frizzy if i dont straighten it...what can i use?

(8 Posts)
nobodysfool Sat 20-Aug-11 12:16:30

I have straightish hair.I regulary use hair masks and deep conditioning treatements and my hair is in in good condition and glossy (even though i colour it) but when i just wash and leave it to dry naturally it goes all fluffy and frizzy.
Have tried the Frizz ease range but it just seems to make my hair lank.
Are there any products i could get that will work?
Thanks.

nothruroad Sat 20-Aug-11 12:23:42

I would love to know this too. My hair is like candy floss if I let it try naturally and don't straighten. Hope someone has an answer.

OldBagWantsNewBag Sat 20-Aug-11 13:03:33

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Deesus Sat 20-Aug-11 13:08:01

There was a thread about brazilian blow-drys the other day. Sounds like it might be the answer but getting it done in a salon looks pretty expensive (and I'm always a bit scared of trying home treatments)

Avaria Sat 20-Aug-11 13:17:57

yeah, i made this brazilian blow-drys and posted the note about it in one of the topics below. My hair are usually fluffy and freezy, but now - completely dirrefent picture! I love my hair and enjoy it so much. However it will be only for 3-4 months, so I think I will be doing it every 4 months.

daimbardiva Sat 20-Aug-11 13:24:38

I've found that steering away from silicones and using a hair oil containing argan oil (I use a Matrix Biolage one) has made a really big difference to me - and also washing it less often and not using too much heat on it.

coffeenut Sat 20-Aug-11 14:13:43

Redken real control line. I am interested in the anti-snap though.

nobodysfool Sat 20-Aug-11 14:57:28

thanks for all the replies.Good to know i'm not the only one with the same problem.I too read the thread about the Brazillian blow drys but a bit worried about what some of the posters said about the ingredients.
My hairdresseer does these for £90 at her salon and says they last around 3 months.Lots of money though .hmm.
I will look into the products you have suggested.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now