Talk

Advanced search

Advice needed for gorgeous bag

(6 Posts)
Atwaroverscrabble Sat 20-Aug-11 08:29:27

ok.... I am nearing the end of my phd (i hope!) and i have decided to save up and treat myself to an almost forever bag as a congratulations to myself!

Question is, what should i get? I am hopeless at getting bags, i basically need a nice big bag into which i could fit a netbook, a5 diary, small clutch/mini bag with money and a small make up bag... This is for when i hopefully work as a lecturer so need to take stuff in but not necessarily carry the big bag all day...

I'd like leather, colour i am open to suggestion....

So guys, any suggestions?

bertiecat Sat 20-Aug-11 08:43:38

www.scaramangashop.co.uk/fashion/leather-bags/for-her/leather-messenger-bags/large-deluxe-leather-messenger-bag/prod_1229.html
Is this too big? -- Love these bags but not for everyone.

bertiecat Sat 20-Aug-11 08:50:46

www.peonyandmoore.com/product_info.php?cPath=0_2&products_id=106
This was pricey but is on sale at the moment -- nice colour for the Autumn. Think you would get A4 size into both of these -- most bags narrow at the top making it difficult to do that.
www.modalu.com/product/libertine-tote?colour=nougat - love this bag too! - but maybe not for everyday with this gorgeous colour.! - I'm hard on bags!wink

Atwaroverscrabble Sat 20-Aug-11 10:17:16

Ooh they all look lovely, thank you... No bag is too big!

tethersend Sat 20-Aug-11 15:43:16

What's your budget?

Atwaroverscrabble Sat 20-Aug-11 17:27:19

I think i could probably save up to £150.... I would quite like a lovely fountain pen too out of that

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now