Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone use Tigi shampoo & conditioner in a White bottle?

(4 Posts)
MrsMeow Fri 19-Aug-11 18:01:19

My hairdresser used it on me yesterday and it left my hair feeling lovely. I didn't get a good look at the bottle but it was White with either pink or red writing and the same colour pump. I came home to order it online and I can't find which one it is! I've googled but can't find any sign of one in a White bottle. Can anyone help?

Thehusbandsatcricketagain Fri 19-Aug-11 19:36:54

why don't you try ringing the hairdressers & asking,sorry if stating the obvious grin

lilly153 Fri 19-Aug-11 20:00:21

i only use tigi stuff its brill
the only tigi stuff i no thats in it a white bottle is TIGI S FACTOR DIAMOND DREAMS shampoo and conditioner but i would just phone them and ask if you are unsure

MrsMeow Fri 19-Aug-11 20:48:33

I did phone not long before I posted but there was no answer & then it had closed for the day by the time I had chance again so I thought I'd ask on here.

Lilly153 thanks very much smile that looks like it could be the one. I was sure it had a pink pump but only saw it fleetingly when I was having my hair washed! Where do you buy yours from? My hair feels so lovely today!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now