Talk

Advanced search

Opinions on the bags please, I'm too indecisive!

(5 Posts)
mrmistoffelees Thu 18-Aug-11 22:39:11

I have been looking for a new A/W bag and have seen some lovely ones on recent posts but really can't decide.

I noticed this Ri2k Bassett tote on another thread and really like it, however the Ochre colour looks much darker on ASOS but thinking it might be a nice colour for A/W, I like it in the Bone colour but not sure if that will look too summery?

I also like the grey Oushka Barnaby bag here

I love this Scaramanga satchell.

I'm thinking either the Ri2k Bassett or the Oushka, plus the Scaramanga satchel as I think the satchel would look lovely with outfits such as a tea dress with chunky cardigan, tights and boots. I should really only buy one bag though.

Any opinions on these bags please smile

For info I'm 31, and will mainly be doing the school run and taking the dog for walks (and lots of child free shopping as dd starts school in Sep sad. My autumn wardrobe will mainly be skinny jeans with cardigans / blazers and flat riding style brown boots, other knee high boots and Kenly Uggs. Tea dresses with a cardigan and midi skirts with jumpers. Nothing very dressy.

Love the grey Barnaby one and the satchel but not the first one.

gregssausageroll Thu 18-Aug-11 22:43:15

I love the oushka one but I'd adivse against the suede. It will look 10 years old and knackered within a couple of weeks wear.

tethersend Thu 18-Aug-11 22:48:26

First one in Ochre, do not like the other two at all.

mrmistoffelees Thu 18-Aug-11 22:51:30

The Bassett tote is more structured than I'd usually go for but quite like it. I prefer the Barnaby but did think it would end up ruined pretty quick as I'm not great at taking care of things.

I do love the satchel, looks like I'll have to buy 2 new bags, although will keep looking for a tote that I love.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now