Talk

Advanced search

Opinions please on these handbags please

(9 Posts)
Munashe Thu 18-Aug-11 16:59:41

Ok I need a decent leather bag for around £50 that fits with my lifestyle. My wardrobe is casual but I do wear a lot of dresses even in winter (with tights). My life revolves around working from home, school runs and more smart on sunday for church. I am in my thirties so I dont want a bag that make me look to mumsy but it should be a bag I can use a lot and I have these Ri2k and Scaramaranga bag in mind

I am thinking of the Boscombe Satchel (not sure which colour will be best), Cranleigh handheld or Ladbrook shoulder

www.ri2kshop.com/productdetails.php?productid=1009
www.ri2kshop.com/productdetails.php?productid=1016
www.ri2kshop.com/productdetails.php?productid=1033

I have been wanting this bag for a while too but I wonder if it will really fit in well with my wardrobe.

www.scaramangashop.co.uk/fashion/leather-bags/for-her/leather-satchel-bags/small-wide-leather-satchel-with-front-pocket/prod_1013.html

Munashe Thu 18-Aug-11 17:04:10

and perhaps this one too
www.ri2kshop.com/productdetails.php?productid=1055

Also does anyone know how good the leather is for Ri2K bags?

madammecholet Thu 18-Aug-11 17:33:23

I like the last Ri2k one... or the first in the cream.

Gillybobs Thu 18-Aug-11 17:41:52

Yes, the last one for sure. I like ri2k bags, Ive had 3 and really liked the leather and found them durable

Munashe Thu 18-Aug-11 17:58:12

The last Ri2K was the one I liked more but somehow that bags makes me think about the Queen. She holds bags similar in shape to that one and I am wondering if it will age me a bit.

I also found another bag being linked here but at £100 its really more than I wanted to spend but it seems really lovely and not too formal

www.oushka.com/shop/details/205/35/oushka-sale/barnaby---50-off.html

nokissymum Thu 18-Aug-11 18:01:33

Love the boscombe bag in the darker shade, also like the lindon shoulder bag in black, gorgeous bags, fantastic prices! Might order one myself. Thanks.

nokissymum Thu 18-Aug-11 18:03:54

The cranley bag looks a bit too "granny" by the way.

polyhymnia Thu 18-Aug-11 18:16:01

The Oushka is more to my taste as I tend to prefer bags that are not too structured and 'staid' looking.

madammecholet Thu 18-Aug-11 18:19:58

I liked the oushka but tis suede though polyhymia i'd always worry in the rain...nice colour though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now