Talk

Advanced search

would u wear these boots? and with what?

(4 Posts)
lilly153 Wed 17-Aug-11 20:31:26

ok so i have no style sence what so ever wore the same boot cut jeans hairstle make-up everything for years (well i do wash i mean same stylegrin )

boots

would these be nice with black skinny jeans? if so what to where on top half for casual but stylish look
if these boots r ugly wink what is nice for skinny/straight jeans just for a change

MadStaringEyes Wed 17-Aug-11 20:35:13

I think the boots would look better in black, but then I'm not a fan of fake wear.

I'd wear them with skinny jeans and a floaty top. I'd try them with a tea dress and opaques and see how many people laughed at me.

Catsmamma Wed 17-Aug-11 20:40:00

i like the boots, have some very similar ones

I tend to wear skinny jeans tucked in, but make sure they do not pouf over the top....bit too reminiscent of the late eighties for me!

top, i'd probably have a vest top/t shirt and a long arse covering cardi or knitted dress/long top

add in a big buckle belt to take the blame for any muffin top.

meltedchocolate Wed 17-Aug-11 21:00:07

shock NO NEVER wear a belt, especially a big one, to cover a muffin top. It draws attention to it!!! You want a belt to draw attention to a good area. Big hip belts if you are top heavy though. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now