Talk

Advanced search

Online clothes store? Lots of different brands - please help!

(5 Posts)
wickedfairy Wed 17-Aug-11 17:38:31

Hi,

A few weeks ago I saw a link on a thread and it was for an online clothes store that stocked lots of different brands, all the popular brands.

Everyone was discussing jersey fabric blazers? Can anyone help?

I meant to note it down, but forgot and now I can't find it again. The link showed loads of blazers, from all different kinds of shops. It seemed a great way of looking for an item and seeing what all the shops had to offer.

Does anyone know the site I am talking about please [hopeful].... Thanks!

Gillybobs Wed 17-Aug-11 17:47:40

I think you are looking for shopstyle.co.uk, its not an online store, its like a search facility for fashion, you type in what youre looking for eg "jersey blazer" and it will bring up every jersey blazer for sale in UK stores. I think it was me who posted the link to it in the thread you are talking about.

wickedfairy Wed 17-Aug-11 18:27:30

Gillybobs - you are a star!!

That is exactly the one I meant - no prob that it's not online, I prefer to try on anyway but I am hoping this miraculous site will help me be able to dress myself!

Thanks for that smile

Gillybobs Wed 17-Aug-11 19:12:53

Sorry , I think Ive confused you. it is online - its just that its a facility rather than a shop itself. It just shows you all the "jersey blazers" available to buy online. You can click straight through to each shop from the Shopstyle website. Although obviously lots of the options it shows you (eg. M&S, Debenhams ) will be available to try on the high street too. Does that make sense? Hope so

wickedfairy Thu 18-Aug-11 10:59:29

Yes, perfect sense - thanks :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now