Talk

Advanced search

Really good hairdresser in lewisham/bromley/blackheath/dulwich environs

(5 Posts)
JohnStuartMills Wed 17-Aug-11 14:24:14

Does anyone know of a really good reasonable hairdresser on lewisham/dulwich/bromley/blackheath environs. I want to get a cut and blonde highlights colour (hair mousey with rogue grey strands)? Or failing that somewhere accessible from these areas.

Whitershadeofpale Wed 17-Aug-11 16:30:48

I go to Metalheads in Bromley and usually have Mel cut my hair and she's great, just had a premature baby a couple of months ago though so might be on maternity leave still. If she is the other girls there all know their stuff and do a really good job. I've only ever had my hair cut but other people I've seen in their having colour always look good.

I believe they're recommended by the good hair guide but they're affordable (£30 cut and blowdry). They have another in Eltham too but I've never been there.

MrsHoolie Wed 17-Aug-11 18:09:12

I go to Laura who works at Ash Salon in Bromley. I have half a head of highlights and a cut.

CountBapula Wed 17-Aug-11 19:09:42

Ego on Penge High Street is excellent and very reasonable.

TimeForCake Wed 17-Aug-11 19:55:34

Roxbys in Beckenham is good. Jenny is very thorough and always sorts out my wig really well! She cuts and highlights mine.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now