Talk

Advanced search

Lip plumpers.

(11 Posts)
babycham42 Wed 17-Aug-11 09:36:43

Has anyone tried the Avon Lip Plumping Conditioner? Any good? Any other recommendations for lip plumpers?

I use a Boots own one - it's part of their 'old lady' moisturising range so called Time Delay or something like that.

babycham42 Wed 17-Aug-11 12:11:50

Is it good Remus? And do you mind me asking if you can remember how much it is?

I like it - it tastes of cinammon! I think it was around six or seven pounds but it's lasted ages.

babycham42 Wed 17-Aug-11 12:22:39

Thanks Remus.Do you reckon it does what it says on the tin?

selee Wed 17-Aug-11 22:03:52

I have the Avon one (im a rep) - it's very good!
Use it most days and it makes my lips feel much more "full" and more moisterised.
Hth.

mamalovesmojitos Wed 17-Aug-11 22:05:35

Soap and glory one is very good. Stings a bit though.

LaDolcheRyvita Thu 18-Aug-11 09:51:13

Have used the Boots Time Delay lip plump for years. Beats all others for me. It's about 7 quid but, when they have their £5 voucher off skincare, it always includes this range so I get a couple at a time.

Re The Time Delay one, I have v thin lips so it's never going to make me look like Bridgette Bardot but I do think it gives them a little bit of oomph!

LaDolcheRyvita Thu 18-Aug-11 11:41:05

It tingles like mad.....if that's an indication of it working!

babycham42 Thu 18-Aug-11 19:35:23

Thanks all! The Boots one sounds good! Suppose really it"s down to what has the best offer on as to which to go for between that , the soap and glory one and the Avon one!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now