Talk

Advanced search

pink hair dye???

(8 Posts)
booboo2010 Tue 16-Aug-11 21:00:29

where can i by pink hair dye live in central london but need it cheapish and permanent

Cattleprod Tue 16-Aug-11 21:02:14

Loads of shops in Camden sell vivid coloured dyes.

TattyDevine Tue 16-Aug-11 21:02:20

I don't think there is a permenant version but I really rate "Directions" for "fashion" colours. They say semi but fuck they are hard to remove if you actually want to!!! Try flamingo pink or many of the other shades they do.

TattyDevine Tue 16-Aug-11 21:03:28

Also carnation pink and pastel pink

TattyDevine Tue 16-Aug-11 21:03:54

Rose red is good if you have pre-bleached slices, it will fade to a bright fuchia pink

msbunbury Wed 17-Aug-11 07:35:04

I asked my amazingly gorgeous hairdresser about this and she had to have her hair bleached first and then said to maintain the colour she had to keep reapplying almost every wash or it fades and looks washed out. She also said it comes off on bedlinen too!! But it does look good (well anything on her would!)

TattyDevine Wed 17-Aug-11 08:12:48

That is all true - you do have to bleach first to get the vibrancy of colour, and yes, it does come off on everything. Have a shower and it looks like Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Break a sweat and your pillowcase is pink!

TattyDevine Wed 17-Aug-11 08:13:15

Yet despite that maintenance its bloody hard to get rid of when you decide you don't want it anymore!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now