Talk

Advanced search

Peony and Moore Mariella...anyone have one?

(8 Posts)
poppydog2 Tue 16-Aug-11 13:30:47

Does anyone have the Peony and Moore Mariella in the hot pink colour? Just want to know if they would recommend it and if it looks as good in real life as on the web! Cheers!

wishlistlady Tue 16-Aug-11 15:46:25

I've got this one, its bloomin gorgeous!! It cheers me up every time I wear it! Plus the across body strap means I can be hands free with the kids.

I worried at first the pink would be difficult to wear, and someone posted on here they had bought it and not liked it (but it was for a gift I think and she was unsure) but honestly, I chuck it on daily and it looks fabulous. I get lots of comments when i'm out..even had someone come up in a coffee shop and ask <I felt so great all day after that!>

The leather is lovely and its worn beautifully and is now supple. The handles are lovely and thick too - like bridle reins iykwim....

wishlistlady Tue 16-Aug-11 15:49:29

just checking it is this one!

bertiecat Tue 16-Aug-11 16:00:22

I have this bag but in the Vanilla cream - -great bag that always gets comments. It holds everything well - lots of inside pockets and two lovely brown leather straps - havn't seen the pink but if it's anything like mine you will be pleased.!smile

poppydog2 Tue 16-Aug-11 17:40:41

Sold!!!! Might have to wait til my next issue of Red magazine comes through as its on their shop bit and as a subscriber you get 25%(maybe 20%) off. Damn shame i didnt keep this months little bit of paper with my subscriber no on it!!! I thought the pink looked really cheery and i had a pink Boden bag years ago that i loved until it fell apart!!! Thank you!

NotQuiteSoDesperate Tue 16-Aug-11 18:15:14

Yes, I have the pink one and absolutely love it!

madammecholet Tue 16-Aug-11 22:37:15

I dont want to be an enabler, but I've been sent an offer from here today, with 20% off that bag!

poppydog2 Wed 17-Aug-11 06:41:14

Brilliant!!! THANK YOU!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now