Talk

Advanced search

Emma Willis' Dress

(8 Posts)
Blueberry3 Tue 16-Aug-11 12:54:32

Am itching to know where the gorgeous Emma Willis got this dress from.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2026291/Big-Brother-2011-Presenters-Emma-Willis-Brian-Dowling-greets-stars-launch-party.html

Would love one. Or would I just love to look like her, hmmm ? Any ideas ?

onelily Tue 16-Aug-11 13:32:16

something like this?
OR this one except in red

Blueberry3 Tue 16-Aug-11 13:37:21

Thanks onelily, have already spotted the Boden one (no pun intended) though there's a 12 week wait on that! Very tempted as it's a style I tend to suit. Really like the shirt-dressy style of the Emma Willis one though.....

onelily Tue 16-Aug-11 13:44:43

really was looking to buy it, doesnt seem that long?

Clure Tue 16-Aug-11 17:38:16

this is a nice shape
bit shorter teadress

onelily Wed 17-Aug-11 11:33:07

i like the oasis one, i think will buy it, have to ask my savings site if i can get any voucher though, seems a lil too expensive. Is it from the sale?

flipflopflap Wed 17-Aug-11 12:19:37

Her dress is fab, I've had my eye on this for a while which is a little similar

Lovely Dress

Blueberry3 Wed 17-Aug-11 12:54:30

Thanks for the ideas. Particularly like the Oasis dress and the one you posted, Flipflopflap - in fact am tempted to give that one a go. The Boden one is on my list too, structured style seems to suit me better and 12 weeks is not that long, I know, just being a bit impatient!

Really like Emma's tho'. Also liked, ages ago, a dress that Sharleen Spiteri wore once on The One Show. Black and white polka dots too, with long sleeves. Think it was by Joseph so out of my price range. And probably wanted to look like Sharleen as well....

I do have, hidden, a new pair of spotty shoes, Chie Miharas in the sale...shhh

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now