Talk

Advanced search

New work wardrobe post maternity leave

(4 Posts)
ThePrincessRoyalFiggyrolls Mon 15-Aug-11 19:50:28

Am starting a new role post maternity leave in Public Relations ans need to update my failing wardrobe grin I want something that is smart but some transferables to the days I am not working iyswim (part time).

I will be honest, my diet hasn't quite gone to plan hmm and am apple shaped round the tummy area blush with big boobies grin which means that my waist is non existent hiding at the moment! Usually 16 around the boob area sometimes 14 round the bottom depending on the make but am usually somewhere between a 14/16 there I think.

Top to toe makeover would go down well, but some basics to start this would be great.

Thank you my stylish friends x

therailwaychildren Mon 15-Aug-11 20:44:41

How about a wrap dress and some funky boots? One of my work staples and you can dress it up with jewellery depending on how smart you need to be.

And then the funky boots can be used with skirts too.

ThePrincessRoyalFiggyrolls Mon 15-Aug-11 20:50:38

I love wrap dresses, just haven't seen any recently sad I used to many years ago buy them from Boden blush but haven't seen anything recently that I like there - looked at IO365 but they are quite expensive and I would want more than one blush am a bit greedy like that!

wallpaperjo Tue 16-Aug-11 12:54:06

Hi - if you drop an email to the stylists at dressipi.com - they give free wardrobe makeover advice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now