Talk

Advanced search

intensive conditioning treatments

(7 Posts)
sparkout Mon 15-Aug-11 14:07:53

My hair is looking more and more like straw every day blush, can anyone recommend anything I can bung on at home which will turn me from scarecrow to sleek and shiny??!!

chocolatespiders Mon 15-Aug-11 14:10:21

A few i like are Aussie 3 minute miracle.

Or expensive one would be Moroccan oil range one in a big tub..

sparkout Mon 15-Aug-11 14:35:20

Never tried the aussie stuff, is it a big bottle/jar or a one off treatment that you buy?

GeorginaCambrige Mon 15-Aug-11 15:31:21

I used the Aussie stuff the other day. It came in an individual sachet and cost around £1. I personally found it made little difference apart from making my hair feel a bit softer, but I hear it works well for other people. I am still to find something that works and thinking of splashing out a bit more next time I go shopping.

chocolatespiders Mon 15-Aug-11 16:24:05

Aussie one is with the Aussie range in supermarket with conditioners in a bottle

MrsvWoolf Mon 15-Aug-11 16:39:11

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

PinotsKittens Mon 15-Aug-11 16:49:37

Massage in a dollop of Sweet Almond Oil (£2 a bottle from the chemist) and wrap hair in a towel/lay towel over your pillow. Shampoo as normal in the morning = super duper silky hair.

Sometimes it's the oldies that are the goodies! The age-old mayonnaise as a hair treatment is because of the oil in it. SAO is a nicer smelling, lighter version. A dab a day into the ends will also help.

£2. Bargainismo.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now