Talk

Advanced search

I've been sent a bottle of Lancome Visionnaire that launches 01/09. Anyone else? Do you want to compare results?

(4 Posts)
PinotsKittens Mon 15-Aug-11 13:49:55

How very freebie-tastic! Lovely people at Boots have sent me a bottle to test & write a review. It's a new post-cleanse, pre-moisturise balm that enhances natural skin tone and evens out wrinkles, pores and unevenness by chemical yadda yadda yadda and formulation blah blah blah. You know the drill. Lots of numbers and long words.

It's in a cool shiny teal colour bottle <easily pleased>

Anyone want to compare results?

Havingkittens Mon 15-Aug-11 15:31:29

I'd be interested to hear what it's like too.

But really, I just came on to tell you (as if you don't already know) how incredibly cute your kittens are. I'm very jealous!

PinotsKittens Mon 15-Aug-11 15:46:08

Woo! smile They are brilliant aren't they?! It's a learning curve nearly every day though - I've not had cats since I was a kid & obviously didn't choose to have them this time either, but once the mum cat scarpered I was in full-on caring mode. This week we have the "fun" of hot weather & trying to keep them from wandering outside (not yet spayed/neutered). At the moment they're racing round the lounge with a loo roll inner in Gingers mouth and Meow trying to wrestle it off him grin Nutters!

Havingkittens Wed 17-Aug-11 09:19:52

Sounds joyous grin. I don't think I watched much TV when I got my kittens, they were entertaining enough to watch! Now my cat is old and lazy but I still love him to bits.

How are you getting on with the Lancome product btw?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now