Talk

Advanced search

Boot and jeans help

(5 Posts)
imnobody Sun 14-Aug-11 22:08:51

Hi,
I have been lusting over these boots and similar now for a couple of years. They are now down to a sort of affordable price. But before spending a small fortune on a lust I wondered if anyone knows if they come up big or small, narrow or wide?
www.kurtgeiger.com/online-shop/175415-kg-verona2
www.kurtgeiger.com/online-shop/189173-kg-verona
Also how can I wear them, I tend to wear skinny jeans so would they kind of bunch up at the top, I don't really want to hide them away but I don't know if they are going to look silly sticking out the bottom of skinny jeans... ie minnie mouse style... grin

TIA for someone who has no idea about style..

My dd wears boots like that with the skinny jeans tucked into them. She also wears them with mini skirts, with cute crocheted socks sticking out of the boots. No idea if that's any help or not though!

PS - the boots are GORGEOUS by the way! I'd wear a pair like that with straight jeans or a draped maxi skirt.

poppydog2 Mon 15-Aug-11 11:20:25

Skinny jeans would work just tucked into those boots. I would have no problem wearing my skinny jeans with those boots at all! Go for it cos the boots will work with lots of outfits!

imnobody Mon 15-Aug-11 16:17:13

Thanks now just to raise the funds and choose which colour grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now