Talk

Advanced search

Perfect jeans

(10 Posts)
Willabywallaby Sun 14-Aug-11 15:34:32

I've recently lost weight and am now a size 12. I promised myself I would go to a shop I saw an article on in a magazine a while ago where they have v expensive jeans, but will find you the perfect pair.

Obviously now I want to go I didn't note down the name or anything.

I have a shopping trip to London lined up for September so thought I would see if anyone knew where it was, or had any thoughts?

Thanks

TattyDevine Sun 14-Aug-11 15:42:46

Yes, I think its whatsername from Gok Brit Smith Start

Trying to think of the name of the shop, give me a sec...

TattyDevine Sun 14-Aug-11 15:43:33

Start London in Shorditch grin

Millie1 Sun 14-Aug-11 19:59:40

Is it Triology or Donna Ida - those the the two shops I've read about.

Willabywallaby Tue 16-Aug-11 17:57:22

I managed to get 20 mins on my own yesterday and went into a Jeans shop in Bournemouth, I got some size 11s!

But will still look up other ideas, thanks.

Karbea Tue 16-Aug-11 18:09:05

Selfridges are pretty good.

Willabywallaby Tue 16-Aug-11 18:12:13

Might go into Selfridges just because I love it in there. Shoreditch is probably out of the area my friends will want to shop, but it may be worth the trip me thinks...

3rdtimesacharm Tue 16-Aug-11 18:23:25

Oo what brand did you get? Am in same position so very interested in what you went for. Need something that fits properly instead of hanging off my bum!

Willabywallaby Tue 16-Aug-11 18:28:36

The going out ones are Lee (Leola) and the everyday ones are LTB (Roxy) she thought I should try the 11s in those as well and they didn't have them in.

3rdtimesacharm Tue 16-Aug-11 18:46:01

Thanks. Will check them out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now