Talk

Advanced search

Boden code?

(5 Posts)
NewChoos Sun 14-Aug-11 10:35:17

Has anyone got a discount code for more than 10% please?

Thanks!

polyhymnia Sun 14-Aug-11 12:51:15

Sunday Times today has one for 15% with free delivery and returns: ST15. New customers also get a washbag!

ameliagrey Sun 14-Aug-11 14:12:59

thanks- was wishing I had ordered some more bits from the preview but have exchanged until I have nothing left to exhange!

if anyone is reading this, do you have an opinion on the cashmere prices this season?

I have 2 cropped cardis and 2 jumpers from Boden which have washed really well. Looking at the cardis but £110 seems steep- even with a discount.

Joh n Lewis do them for £75 and M&S will be nearer £60. But not such nice colours.

Anyone?

NewChoos Mon 15-Aug-11 12:17:40

Thanks very much, going to order some baby clothes, also considering these 2 items for myself:
www.boden.co.uk/en-GB/Womens-Dresses/Above-Knee-Dresses/WH280-BLK/Womens-Black-Jersey-Circle-Dress.html

www.boden.co.uk/en-GB/Womens-Knitwear/Cardigans/WK665-NAV/Womens-Navy-Favourite-Tie-Front-Cardigan.html

amelia - the JL cardigans last year looked lovely, I agree Boden bit too pricey.

polyhymnia Mon 15-Aug-11 12:27:24

NewChoos, I got a couple of the tie front cardis this summer and, though I was doubtful about them before trying, have found them really good. Flattering and nice soft wool.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now