Talk

Advanced search

leather handbags

(9 Posts)
alsow Fri 12-Aug-11 17:53:15

How often do you buy one, and how much would you pay for a non designer leather handbag?

alsow Fri 12-Aug-11 18:13:11

Come on girls

tethersend Fri 12-Aug-11 19:07:34

"Come on girls"?

Good luck.

AtYourCervix Fri 12-Aug-11 19:09:29

weekly

£lots

Besom Fri 12-Aug-11 19:17:04

I probably buy one once a year on avergage. This year it was £50 - quite small though.

Last year was £60 I think - bigger but TK Maxx.

I used to spend a hundred or hundred and fifty but since having dd I can't justify that, and I don't have as much disposable income anyway. Also I now have a rather large collection of colours and styles so I can't justify buying more.

DH now saying 'one in one out'.

Thecatsmum Sat 13-Aug-11 08:31:58

I spend at least £100 at least twice a year, just bought a Milo and Saint Drayton www.miloandsaint.com/Handbags/
Intending to buy a Lucia within the next 6 months.
I have friends who spend no more than £30 a bag but are buying bags at least once a month and think I'm mad but I prefer quality to quantity.

ameliagrey Sat 13-Aug-11 12:16:10

I buy mine roughly every two years.
I tend to have no more than 2 bags on the go at any one time- excluding my Longchamp shopper type which is nylon.

I have a small Radley across the body "classic" then something else bigger and smarter- at the mo it's a Modula Pippa- small size.

Last couple of times I have paid between £100- £150.

EternalPie Sat 13-Aug-11 12:41:53

I spent £15 on one that was less than half price in the sale. I only tend to buy them when my current one is literally falling apart blush

I need to be more girly.

madammecholet Sat 13-Aug-11 16:55:22

I buy about 3 a year....anything from £150 each,..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now