Talk

Advanced search

Featuring on Channel 4, choose between the two dresses

(11 Posts)
onelily Fri 12-Aug-11 07:23:07

I am featuring on Channel 4 for the britain's most Frougal person since i saved alot on my recent buying-phone contract, baby stuff and furniture(owing to my husband's posting)
Is actually confused on what to choose amongst this one with beige pants or this
Want to keep light accesorries, u think shd i go with a scarf, or any jewellery at all?
Pls suggestions needed fast as its sometime arnd end of the month.
Thanks in advance!

novelsituation Fri 12-Aug-11 07:51:04

I think the black one looks too "cocktail frock" try hard. if orange is a colour which suits you, I'd go with that one.

onelily Fri 12-Aug-11 07:54:32

hmm... its a documentary.. i think u r rt it will look a cocktail dress.
Btw orange does suit me, nt sure if i'll look all bright. what colour tones u suggest? I pretty fair, 5'4 , waist 28

Tortington Fri 12-Aug-11 07:57:20

i like the shift ] hate teh orange

onelily Fri 12-Aug-11 08:03:45

sad then suggest something nice and shd save from that also. As i am Britain's one of the Frugal Person (have to keep up with the rep) hehe...

HippyHippopotamus Fri 12-Aug-11 08:06:02

surely this would be more appropriate given the reason you're appearing wink

noddyholder Fri 12-Aug-11 08:18:43

I like the dress too. I don,t think it's cocktail at all it could look quite casual with the right accessories not too glitzy

supergreenuk Fri 12-Aug-11 08:23:04

Orange top but I wouldn't do beige trousers. Black pencil skirt or black skinny cropped trousers with some fab shoes.

RipMacWinkle Fri 12-Aug-11 08:28:02

Since you're looking at a top in Debenhams, do you live near one? Perhaps you could book one of their free personal shopper sessions? You could tell them exactly what it's for and they could advise. Agree that the dress is lovely but you may want something brighter for TV?

Good luck!!

onelily Fri 12-Aug-11 09:27:25

hehe.. Thx HippyHippopotamus.

and thx 4 the suggestion RipMacWinkle. bt since i am one of the frugal person, have to be careful abt the spending. I have to save on all items i shop

onelily Fri 12-Aug-11 09:38:31

Btw anybody wants to feature on channel 4 documentary as well?
The channel agent wants to knw, if anybody else is saving while shopping.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now