Talk

Advanced search

Boden - have you returned items after 2 months?!

(9 Posts)
NewChoos Thu 11-Aug-11 15:35:25

After all my deliberating about the slouch bag, I now think I do prefer the Peony and Moore Lucia.
Bit embarrassed to return the bag as I have had it 2 months, although it wasn't in the sale, I did get it when an offer was on (£25 off and 10% offer discount I think).

Would I be unreasonable to return it as it's now old stock?
(haven't taking wrappings off - was obviously always unsure!)

TattyDevine Thu 11-Aug-11 15:41:35

No, do it. I bought a black wrap dress as a "just in case" for something and didn't end up needing it, have since had my "colours done", and know I will avoid black in future, therefore sent it back. I bought it at slight discount and sent it back a good 2 months later after the sale started blush

Bit mean spirited of me but they set their returns policy, and I was compliant with it - felt a bit of a hell but with their mark up I'm sure its all factored in wink

TattyDevine Thu 11-Aug-11 15:42:26

By the way, I have a Peony and Moore Lucia, and its the bestestest bag ever grin

Good choice

polyhymnia Thu 11-Aug-11 17:07:22

What colour do you have, Tatty?

NewChoos Thu 11-Aug-11 17:47:11

Think I will, feel a bit bad but is within their 3 month period.
I don't have the box but guess I could put in a jiffy bag and make sure it's well padded.

Thanks for the P&M encouragement! smile

TattyDevine Thu 11-Aug-11 18:04:35

I've got it in "Camel" which is a lovely light straw colour.

They've since released one in Tan, which also looks lovely.

Not sure the Black and Navy versions would be as nice personally but to be fair I haven't seen one in real life.

Carrotsandcelery Thu 11-Aug-11 18:08:22

A friend of mine has returned knitwear that she has had well beyond the 3 month period, because it has gone shapeless or because it has bobbled. They seem to be very, very accommodating with their returns policy. I imagine it encourages us to order more, thinking we will return it, and many people don't return.

ameliagrey Thu 11-Aug-11 18:43:36

I sent some trousers back- jeans- 9 months after I had bought them as they were too samll and I didn't lose the 5 lbs I needed to.

I think they refunded the full price, which was a 20% off one anywa, but gave me a credit note which was fine.

NewChoos Thu 11-Aug-11 19:14:29

Oh thanks Carrots and Amelia, I will send it back especially as DH is now home from work and has said he will buy me the P&M bag smile

Tatty - I was thinking of getting it in Black, so I will let you know what its like!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now