Talk

Advanced search

31 length jeans?

(10 Posts)
shelley72 Thu 11-Aug-11 12:02:53

just a quickie - does anyone know of anywhere that sells 31 length jeans? have been trying on numerous pairs of various brands lately - 32 length are fine with heels but i want something to wear with converse/flats - 30 are just that little bit too short. i think i want a straightish pair that dont gape at the back - tried levis bold curve but whilst fine around the waist too large on the legs.

am thinking of starting a shop to help women buy the perfect jeans - its far too difficult!

thank you!

miche8 Thu 11-Aug-11 12:20:08

Are you trying the jeans on? some of my jeans measure differently to what the label says and that before i shrink them in the drier. Shops really need to sort their sizing out and be consistent.

Gillybobs Thu 11-Aug-11 12:20:14

Boden regular length is 31.1, I find it perfect with flats (Im 5'7"). I love their straightleg style, not too skinny but can be nicely tucked into boots etc

sparkle1977 Thu 11-Aug-11 13:49:46

Try GAP long and lean in 32 inch leg. Honestly, I am the same as you and need a 31 inch with flats as 30 are just a bit short. Strangely tho even tho the GAP ones are so-say 32 inches they are shorter than my other 32 inch ones for some unknown reason.

Also try M&S jeans, I find them about the length.

sparkle1977 Thu 11-Aug-11 13:50:11

the *right" length..

Chocamochalatte Thu 11-Aug-11 14:49:50

Matalan, I always go in looking for 32" but all they seem to do is 31"

Mumelie Thu 11-Aug-11 15:13:01

Next long are a 31 (I think, I know reg is a 29). Boden are 31 in reg length. Sure Oasis are a 31 leg.

shelley72 Thu 11-Aug-11 15:34:50

ah thanks that makes sense about oasis - have had scarlet jeans before that seemed just right mumelie. i am trying jeans on all of these jeans as i know that cuts can vary even in the same style.

gillybobs i ordered a pair of straight legs from boden in the sale but the denim wasnt that nice - it could have just been the colourway that i chose though - what was left in my size at the time, but yes the length was fine.

sparkle i had gap L&L during pregnancy, and then a pair (sadly too big now) straight after which i did love, but on trying them again in a different size i am now finding that they are gaping around the back and so would need a belt.

off to have a look in oasis tomorrow then, and then probably back to boden and Gap!

DrSeuss Thu 11-Aug-11 15:49:21

Matalan

Grumpystiltskin Thu 11-Aug-11 18:54:59

Landsend hem their trousers to length, I have only bought chinos from them though. Quick delivery.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now