Talk

Advanced search

Wedding outfit hell!

(4 Posts)
sazzerbear Wed 10-Aug-11 19:51:16

Have a wedding to go to in early Sept so weather should be OKish still. Have nowt to wear, so need to find a dress that I can wear again (ie not too dressy) that is reasonably priced. Have a bit of a tum and don't want anything short or strapless. Apart from a sack, does anyone have any suggestions please? TIA!

SevenAgainstThebes Wed 10-Aug-11 21:32:39

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Fuctifano Wed 10-Aug-11 21:37:46

I think this is lovely and could be worn in autumn with opaques and long boots. I too have a tum and find dresses of this shape and fabric skim over it. www.wallis.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33058&storeId=12557&productId=2502089&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=213583&parent_categoryId=209172&pageSize=200

There are quite a few in Wallis sale that are worth checking out as bargainous and generally well cut. The Gok Wan shapewear is good and I've seen a few places that have reduced it ATM. Good luck!

sazzerbear Thu 11-Aug-11 21:44:19

Sorry SevenAgainstThebes I forgot to mention important info such as sizing -14 - 16, want to spend about £50. Fuctifano Ooh that IS nice! Thanks, I often forget Wallis should give them a look!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now