We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

What do you wear in bed (if you wear anything, that is!)?

(5 Posts)
Teachermumof3 Wed 10-Aug-11 18:32:19

We're going on holiday soon with family and I want something to wear in bed that's not too raunchy and is still a bit funky!! I don't overly like silky chemise style things with lace, light cotton calf-length nighties like my mum wears or checked/cutsie pyjamas. What does that leave though!? I'd quite like a nightie that isn't too low cut and that fits my big boobs in without them jiggling out-yet isn't just a baggy oversized T-shirt!

Has anyone seen such a thing-or can recommend something!?

MrsRhettButler Wed 10-Aug-11 18:34:40

A smile grin

MrsRhettButler Wed 10-Aug-11 18:36:07

Although I'd like one of what you describe also... Il keep an eye on this thread I think

wonkylegs Wed 10-Aug-11 18:48:29

I've got a selection of vest tops (with internal support) and matching pj bottoms from either John Rocha or Ted Baker @ debenhams - they are very soft t-shirt material and silk and they are comfy but slightly sexy at the same time , they also do nice nighties in the same ranges... They usually have more instore than online

DooinMeCleanin Wed 10-Aug-11 18:49:34

Vest tops and shorts. Normally of the proper PJ variety. I like Tesco Fred and Florence Pjs.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now