Talk

Advanced search

Top Shop jeans: disaster, help needed!

(6 Posts)
Olivetti Wed 10-Aug-11 16:32:36

Can anyone offer any advice? I bought some Kristen dark blue skinny jeans, high waist, 2 weeks ago. Paid £40. Felt a bit nervous as firstjeans purchase post childbirth, and went for a 30 inch waist, which felt comfortable. I've worn them 3 times, and now they are MASSIVE on me - look ridiculous and keep falling down. What can I do? I've removed the tags and blatantly worn them, so can't take them back. Can I shrink them?! Or shall I just resign myself to getting a pittance on ebay?

aftereight Wed 10-Aug-11 16:48:44

This happened to me, and I took them back and complained. Got a full refund.
I now buy the smallest possible size I can squeeze into so that when they stretch they aren't stupidly big on me.
If I could afford to I would buy premium denim to avoid the problem.

Mumelie Wed 10-Aug-11 19:49:07

Recently bought trouses that did the same thing after a few hours, I took them back and got a full refund.

Rubiesandrainbows Wed 10-Aug-11 19:54:47

Topshop are really good and proffessional. I bought some Pippa jeans and after washing them the knee area was still baggy. I took them back after being worn and washed, and no label on etc and they refunded me there and then, apologised for the inconvenience.

Olivetti Wed 10-Aug-11 20:23:07

Thank you. I think I'll take them back tomorrow, then. Fingers crossed!

superv1xen Thu 11-Aug-11 10:09:58

topshop jeans ALWAYS seem to do this! so annoying.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now