Talk

Advanced search

Strapless bras

(1 Post)
DuchessEm Wed 10-Aug-11 11:24:40

I have been trying to get a couple of strapless bras for a while now without success. I am very flat chested, but need some form of coverage under light coloured clothing. Also I have 2 young DCs and the youngest is always pulling at my top, so wearing a bra keeps my dignity somewhat in tact! I have been measured by a lovely lady at House of Fraser who took me out of my 34AA (which I didn't fill, but was put in by M&S bra fitters many, many times!) and told me I was in fact a 30C. In normal everyday bras this is a perfect fit, but when it comes to strapless styles I can't seem to find any that I fill. I've tried going down a cup size/up a a back size, but I still don't fill the cups. I think is is because of the shape of the cups.

I have tried those stick-on bras, which are OK, but I am going to Spain next week and I think I would be getting a little too hot for them to stick. (I was wearing them whilst out shopping last week on a hot day and one side fell off blush . Luckily it was just as I got back to the car, but could have been embarrassing!!)

Has anyone had any success with strapless bras for smaller busts?

TIA

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now