Talk

Advanced search

Cleanser

(8 Posts)
ChaoticAngeltheInnocentOne Tue 09-Aug-11 13:04:09

I don't often wear foundation so usually just use Boots No7 eye make up remover. However, I've recently had my graduation and a couple of interviews where I have used foundation. To remove it I've used Boot No7 cleanser but found that it makes my skin sting a bit.

Can anyone recommend a cleanser that isn't expensive and won't make my skin sting?

Oh, and can anyone recommend a facial wash to use in a morning when I have a wash?

miche8 Tue 09-Aug-11 15:36:32

Liz earl cleanser is the best. No7 do a similar one where you remove it with a muslin cloth. In the morning i sweep liz earls toner/tonic over my face as it doesn't need cleansing again.

ChaoticAngeltheInnocentOne Tue 09-Aug-11 18:59:45

Thanks, I'll check that out.

I have to admit I like the feel of water on my face, it makes my skin feel clean, psychological I guess, which is why I asked about the facial wash.

chickenmug Tue 09-Aug-11 19:34:11

I second Liz Earle it's amazing stuff, but I've switched to the No 7 one with the muslin cloth. 'Radiance Boosting' I think it's called, it agrees more with my skin.

For a facial wash in the mornings I've just started to use No 7 Gentle Foaming Cleanser and so far so good, it doesn't leave my skin tight at all.

CareyHunt Tue 09-Aug-11 19:39:05

I was also going to say Liz Earle.

I just bought a new big bottle today, and I'm actually looking forward to cleansing!

ChaoticAngeltheInnocentOne Tue 09-Aug-11 20:27:05

Thank you smile

MrsMeow Tue 09-Aug-11 20:41:11

Liz Earle is fantastic stuff, I even use it on my eye make up as it's so gentle. If you're after something slightly cheaper though, tesco do a very similar product for about £3/4.

I've just started using a Kiehls cleanser, the gentle foaming one, which is excellent and easy to use morning & eve in the shower. My skin looks so clean that I feel a bit embarrassed about how crap it must have looked before!

ChaoticAngeltheInnocentOne Tue 09-Aug-11 21:40:57

I've ordered the Liz Earle cleanser and the toner/tonic. I have to admit to being pleasantly surprised by the price as I thought it would be dearer.

MrsMeow thanks for the information about the Tesco alternative. It's something I can keep in mind for the future. I'll keep the Kiehls in mind too, it's nice to have an alternative just in case smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now