Talk

Advanced search

JohnnieB jeans.

(6 Posts)
pinkhousesarebest Tue 09-Aug-11 08:56:38

Any size 8 regulars out there who have sucessfully squeezed into the JB range? I can't seem to be able to work it out.

OldBride Tue 09-Aug-11 13:39:11

I bought JohnnieB boyfriend jeans last year - I ordered the 30 and the 32 waist, and kept the 32s. Obs, boyfriend jeans are a bit roomy by style, but these ones fit, in a boyfriend kind of way. I also have a couple of tops and found the largest size somewhat generous on me. I am a Boden size 8 and 5'4". I would give it a go.

higgle Tue 09-Aug-11 16:06:40

Yes, you need to go a size up from your normal women's size jeans, mine were lovely. I had two tops too which came out normal size.

pinkhousesarebest Tue 09-Aug-11 18:40:08

Thank you. I will give it a go. So much cheaper!

GraduallyGoingInsane Tue 09-Aug-11 19:42:34

DD has these - she's 15. She's a very small 6, and we got the 24L and the 26L ones. We kept the 26 inch waist pair - they're a bit baggy but the length is about right. The 24 inch waist were perfect on the waist and hips - and her waist is 23 inches. Based on this, I'd say go up an inch or so from your actual waist and you'll be fine.

Quite tempted myself - wondering if having the same jeans as your 15 year old is allowed?!

moragbellingham Tue 09-Aug-11 20:30:52

I'm a 30/32 inch waist. I tried the skinny 30's and they are nothing like a GAP 30 inch more like a 32.
So I would size up if you are inbetween or even if not!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now