Talk

Advanced search

Modalu Bristol Bag - Black Croc, where can I get one from?

(7 Posts)
fraggle73 Sun 07-Aug-11 12:16:31

Saw this advertised in a magazine and love it, think its the new autumn range along with the new red colour. Any ideas where and how I may be able to get one from apart form signing up with Modalu and awaiting stock. Am going back to work after mat leave in September and am going to treat myself smile

gregssausageroll Sun 07-Aug-11 17:45:42

It is now called the pippa because pippa middleton was photographed with one. everyone went nuts for it and it is sold out everywhere. You could try ebay but prices are huge.

I've had my black one for a long time. I do love it but hate how lots of people have it now.

madammecholet Sun 07-Aug-11 19:09:51

gregs i saw a lady with one yesterday and it seems really small..do you have the medium?

fraggle small croc here john lewis or medium here for £250 ebay

I'm just not sure I want one now that the whole world seems to have one. sad

gregssausageroll Sun 07-Aug-11 19:27:53

Mine is a medium. Perfect size for me. Takes my organised mum life book, purse, phone, keys and all the other tat I carry round day to day. I wouldn't go any smaller.

fraggle73 Sun 07-Aug-11 21:07:20

Am not paying £250 for it, will wait to see if they get any new stock in?

Winetimeisfinetime Sun 07-Aug-11 21:19:14

Have you tried looking in a John Lewis store? I found my Modalu Bristol bag, in shark, there when it was sold out on both the Modalu and JL website. They had all the colours and both sizes of the bag that were available then. This was a couple of months ago though,so they may not still be available in store now.

fraggle73 Tue 09-Aug-11 22:43:28

Managed to order one direct fro Modalu, they got them back in stock smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now