Talk

Advanced search

where for art thou jewelled sandals

(8 Posts)
brookeslay Sat 06-Aug-11 13:35:19

I saw a lovely pair of flat non toe post sandals they had along the central strip a large round navy stone then flat oblong of brighter blue leather.

Have you seen anything similar

The lady was in Erddig yesterday she looked lovely navy trousers not linen, white long sleeved top.

Those shoes I felt scruffy yesterday sad had on James Perse v neck t shirt soft pink white Phase eight jeans. Beige ballet flats looked wrong.

happywheezer Sat 06-Aug-11 13:39:48

I love a jewelled shoe. Must be the magpie in me.
These are lovely but still too expensive for me.
I also love a bargain.
www.joules.com/en-GB/Womens-Shoe/Marine-Navy/K_TAMIE/ProductDetail.raction

brookeslay Sat 06-Aug-11 13:58:47

thanks wheezer I might have magpie qualities too !

the sandals were strappy flats like sliders but with a back strap.

I only saw three people who I thought looked stylish yesterday... but those sandals I coveted too much to not try and locate I drew a blank on my google search.

polyhymnia Sat 06-Aug-11 14:07:49

If you fancy silver (or green in a few sizes), Boden still have these left in sale.

www.boden.co.uk/en-GB/Clearance/Womens-Shoes-Boots/Sandals/AR461/Womens-Statement-Sandals.html?NavGroupID=11

Have seen them and they are pretty. The ones you saw sound very different, though, so probably not much help!

brookeslay Sat 06-Aug-11 14:16:12

not in size 4 lovely though poly and all links I appreciate. I will have a scour at Solihull tomorrow.

polyhymnia Sat 06-Aug-11 14:23:45

Good luck - think I might have to treat myself to a pair of those silver ones now they've been reduced (also a magpie).

Tortington Sat 06-Aug-11 14:24:40

saw some nice ones in accessorise sale today a tenner

brookeslay Sat 06-Aug-11 17:19:14

oooh thanks Custardo I`ll be sure to make a visit tommorrow just looked online nice but limited selection.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now