Talk

Advanced search

Been told I should tint my eyebrows...

(5 Posts)
create Fri 05-Aug-11 22:43:39

I count myself lucky to have naturally very fair hair - baby blond almost and even hairdressers sometimes ask me where I get it coloured (never have)

I have matching blond eyelashes and eyebrows. I do colour the lashes to save messing about with mascara in the summer, but have never bothered with the brows. Every time I get my eyebrows shaped the therapist suggests I should have them coloured. It is true they could probably use some definition, but won't it look like I've dyed my hair?

rubyrubyruby Fri 05-Aug-11 22:44:59

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

glitterkitty Fri 05-Aug-11 23:07:17

Use a nearly run out mascara. Comb it through to get an idea of how it would look. I do this when I'm due an eyebrow dye.

I do dye mine (boris becker otherwise) and find it suits me but you have to get the right shade (like lippy should be the colour of the inside of your mouth- i.e. dont dye them too dark!) And make sure they are nicely plucked- shows up far more when dyed... grin

Lucky you having that blonde hair- lovely- and really rare! Tell me you tan too and I'll die of envy...

create Fri 05-Aug-11 23:11:25

Thanks glitter, weelllll, I do burn very easily initially, but if I'm careful enough I can go a nice golden colour. Obviously wouldn't dream of doing anything so stupid and deliberately getting tan though grin

happy2bhomely Sat 06-Aug-11 00:23:23

I'm the same as you, very blonde with light almost invisible eyebrows. I use benefit brow zings and it's excellent. It's the perfect shade and doesn't budge all day. I tan easily in the summer and my darker eyebrows definitely give my eyes some much needed definition. I don't feel 'normal' without my eyebrows anymore! (or mascara)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now