Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

What to buy for autumn/winter?

(4 Posts)
pink4ever Fri 05-Aug-11 15:53:50

Having a browse around the shops but they still mainly full of sale tat. What are the wise ones recommending to buy for the autumn/winter season?. I am a size 14(trying to get back to a 12 but failing), 5'6 and an apple shape-big boobs and huge tummy to match.
I prefer dresses to jeans/trousers,have an unhealthy obsession with cardigans and would also like some nice new leather boots.
Any ideas?

Gillybobs Fri 05-Aug-11 19:32:32

Ive just bought these for everyday wear. Super comfy and a great price I reckon

Ive also bought a nice black waxed jacket, again just for throwing on in colder weather. Bought it from ebay for an amazing price I got the black

Dress wise, so far I have bought this which I will wear with grey opaques and cosy grey cardi

PLus of course my famous black cc trousers (!) and knitted phase eight blazer

Did you order the blazer? John Lewis gave me a price match refund : )

pink4ever Fri 05-Aug-11 19:54:31

No didnt get to debenhams today as has pesky kids in tow. Will try and get in tomorrow. I love the m&s boots-was perusing their website last night. Like the dress too.
Any more links gratefully recieved as I have not mastered it yet!

Clarks had a little booklet of new styles out and there looked to be a couple of nice pairs of boots/shoes in there.

I want some new tan knee highs but have spent the last year looking and haven't yet found any that I like as much as my old ones!

Grey leather jacket - haven't found one I like yet so may be a dream that won't come true.

I'd also like a grey flannel skirt and a grey silk dress.

Lots of Wilford lace tights please too!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now