Talk

Advanced search

Dalacin-T for acne

(5 Posts)
JustAnother Fri 05-Aug-11 12:12:57

I have been prescribed this lotion by my doctor for adult acne. I forgot to ask whether I can still put my oil free moisturiser on the top, after the lotion has dried out. Does anyone here use it? Any advice?

MrsSchadenfreude Fri 05-Aug-11 12:25:33

Yes, I do. It has got rid of the huge lumpy spots on my chin, and I use it now and then when they flare up. I put moisturiser on top during the day, when it has dried, or just put it on at night and don't bother with night cream.

JustAnother Fri 05-Aug-11 12:27:26

Thanks MrsSchadenfreude! I'll try that then. Can't wait to see my chin spots going down. They are awful at the moment.

MrsSchadenfreude Fri 05-Aug-11 12:32:17

It makes a difference from the first time you use it. I put it on overnight, and they had visibly diminished by the morning. I felt a bit wet going to the doctor with a spotty chin, but they were huge lumps, some of which popped spectacularly, and others of which just stayed there menacingly for months, glowing like belisha beacons!

JustAnother Fri 05-Aug-11 13:58:10

:-), mine are so bad that I could feel the GP staring at them even before I mentioned them. I think he was dying to prescribe me something. I had actually gone to see him for a different problem, but once I was there, I decided to mention the spots as well. Glad I did! I am fed up with looking like a teenager.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now