Talk

Advanced search

No. 17 - New mascara called "Falsifeye";

(13 Posts)
TattyDevine Fri 05-Aug-11 10:13:55

Picked one of these up in Boots yesterday. Can't remember how much it cost but it wasn't £££ and it came with a free gel eyeliner. I've bought the Brown/Black one. Anyway, just used it and its excellent - its got a big fluffy brush with it, its easy to load the product up on your lashes and it combs them out as it goes so isn't clumpy. Don't know how well it "wears" yet because I've only just used it but so far, very impressed - worth a try!

Gillybobs Fri 05-Aug-11 12:16:07

Oh good, this is on my "to buy" list after reading a magazine review, good to hear some RL feedback

upahill Fri 05-Aug-11 12:49:23

I bought this the other week.
I like it and it gives me eye lashes a boast as they are inbetween tinting times.

TattyDevine Fri 05-Aug-11 13:28:50

Right now had it on for more than 3 hours and had a little bit of colour transfer (aka panda eye) underneath the lower lash line but its pretty hot today and I didn't use any powder to set foundation/eye cream etc. Its fairly minimal but I would say its lost some points for not being totally colour fast - that said I don't think its waterproof so should at least be easy to remove. I'll try and update another day with how it is if I used powder first to set my under eye area - I do find if you've loaded up a few creams and things there most mascaras will transfer a bit...

Gillybobs Fri 05-Aug-11 18:13:27

Just bought one from Boots, £6.50 and a free pot of gel eyeliner too! Fantastic. Well worth the gamble

TattyDevine Fri 05-Aug-11 18:16:16

Slight amendment - I think the panda eye thing is from my eyeliner, because I've got it on the top lid too. So banish any thoughts of panda eye until I manage to work out what the culprit is!

TattyDevine Fri 05-Aug-11 18:16:45

True GillyBobs, for £6.50 and a free eyeliner, you can't go wrong.

ElectricSoftParade Sat 06-Aug-11 09:46:12

Need a new mascara so will give it a go, thanks for the recommendations.

One of the best cheapo mascaras I have used was from, of all places, Primark. Cost £1.50, went on and stayed on like a dream. Slightly cheaper than the YSL one I like!

prolificwillybreeder Sat 06-Aug-11 11:22:56

Right this is on my to buy list then. I tried the miss sporty one everyone talks about on here. Was quite rubbish IMO.

prolificwillybreeder Tue 09-Aug-11 22:13:08

Does this mascara make your lashes spidery or fat as it were? I'm sick of spidery over coated looking lashes sad

Liz00 Wed 10-Aug-11 09:46:51

Is it clumpy? In the market for new mascara and I absolutely hate it when they clump!

upahill Thu 11-Aug-11 18:11:00

I haven't found it clumpy.

It's ok!

TattyDevine Thu 11-Aug-11 18:15:43

Nah its not clumpy

To be fair, if you apply any mascara heavily it will look clumpy eventually, sorta - but I know the sort you mean that seem to clump regardless of what you do. But no, this one I find easy to apply in a way that doesn't clump but that builds up the lashes quite satisfactorarily...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now