Talk

Advanced search

What would you dress to a Children's B'day Party?

(4 Posts)
sassyminder Thu 04-Aug-11 23:13:13

I am going to this B'day Party, I must say that I want particurlarly look good as 99% of the other mums doesn't like me and always talk about me behind my back (we are all from other -the same- south america country) if it matters. Anyway, it is going to be on Sunday afternoon in a church hall, the weather won't be that great, but it will be indoors.
I am 5.4 ft tall and 8.6 stone. 33 years.
I am not shallow and I am not high maintanance. I don't generally care about what other people think but when I know that group will be around I want to feel extra confident and happy with myself, specially because they are always worried about diet, designer clothes shopping and plastic surgery and I don't think I need none of the above, so this is one of the reasons we don't get on well, I think.

OldBagWantsNewBag Fri 05-Aug-11 12:39:46

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

RamblingRosa Fri 05-Aug-11 13:52:51

Jeans/comfy clothes. It's a kid's party. Not only will you be uncomfortable if you dress up to the nines but you'll also look silly and out of place. Better just go with comfort - maybe your favourite jeans, a nice top and trainers/sandals - and sod what the rest of them think. Surely they're more likely to be snide about you if you turn up looking super groomed and hot than if you just turn up looking casual?

iWILLdothis Fri 05-Aug-11 14:09:10

Wear YOUR favourite casual outfit that never fails to make you feel good. For me, this is usually my newest clothes.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now