Talk

Advanced search

Stylish water bottle?

(11 Posts)
redandyellowandpinkandgreen Thu 04-Aug-11 20:41:58

I am looking for a stylish water bottle to carry, instead of re-using an old plastic one all the time which looks a bit cheap. Can anyone recommend one? I have searched Amazon and there are thousands! I don't want a sporty looking one really and would like it to be dishwasher safe and under a tenner.

carciofi Thu 04-Aug-11 21:01:21

These water bottles with a built-in filter are supposed to be good.

applecrumbleandcream Thu 04-Aug-11 21:28:21

I bought this one for my dd when she starts school in September. It is a bit pricey but should last years, its a really good size, dishwasher proof and really tough and hardwearing.

cyb Thu 04-Aug-11 21:30:50

I thought you meant hot water bottle

MissFoodie Thu 04-Aug-11 23:31:43

john lewis sell some nice ones (think brand is called ALADDIN?) - and you shouldn't refill supermarket water bottles, it breeds bacteria!

HellonHeels Fri 05-Aug-11 10:08:58

Trad style:

www.sigg-aluminium.co.uk/classic-sigg/sigg-swiss-cross-red-1-0l-.htm

Available in 0.6 and 1l sizes. Love them.

Soups Fri 05-Aug-11 21:04:05

Decathlon have a few floral and coloured SIG bottles.

redandyellowandpinkandgreen Fri 05-Aug-11 21:06:29

Thank you all, hmm what to get...?

I know I feel bad about refilling my bottle and I have PCOS and was reading it could make symptoms worse so it has prompted me to change my ways!

Geordieminx Fri 05-Aug-11 21:08:08

I thought you meant hot water bottle too.

Was about to say Fffs it's a bottle to warm your toes... It doesn't need to be stylishgrin

travailtotravel Fri 05-Aug-11 21:14:59

I have Sigg bottles, and I have a Camelback bottle too ... what I like about the bottle is the top ... I carry it everywhere and it doesn't leak if it falls over in my bag. Plus being a "sucky top" blush I can take a quick sip in the car without needing to worry about undoing lids and things.

Camelback

DaniFFM Mon 08-Aug-11 12:50:23

Did you know that both plastic bottles and aluminium bottles can cause health problems? I suggest going for a stainless steel one.

www.afinechoice.co.uk

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: