Talk

Advanced search

Stylish water bottle?

(11 Posts)
redandyellowandpinkandgreen Thu 04-Aug-11 20:41:58

I am looking for a stylish water bottle to carry, instead of re-using an old plastic one all the time which looks a bit cheap. Can anyone recommend one? I have searched Amazon and there are thousands! I don't want a sporty looking one really and would like it to be dishwasher safe and under a tenner.

carciofi Thu 04-Aug-11 21:01:21

These water bottles with a built-in filter are supposed to be good.

applecrumbleandcream Thu 04-Aug-11 21:28:21

I bought this one for my dd when she starts school in September. It is a bit pricey but should last years, its a really good size, dishwasher proof and really tough and hardwearing.

cyb Thu 04-Aug-11 21:30:50

I thought you meant hot water bottle

MissFoodie Thu 04-Aug-11 23:31:43

john lewis sell some nice ones (think brand is called ALADDIN?) - and you shouldn't refill supermarket water bottles, it breeds bacteria!

HellonHeels Fri 05-Aug-11 10:08:58

Trad style:

www.sigg-aluminium.co.uk/classic-sigg/sigg-swiss-cross-red-1-0l-.htm

Available in 0.6 and 1l sizes. Love them.

Soups Fri 05-Aug-11 21:04:05

Decathlon have a few floral and coloured SIG bottles.

redandyellowandpinkandgreen Fri 05-Aug-11 21:06:29

Thank you all, hmm what to get...?

I know I feel bad about refilling my bottle and I have PCOS and was reading it could make symptoms worse so it has prompted me to change my ways!

Geordieminx Fri 05-Aug-11 21:08:08

I thought you meant hot water bottle too.

Was about to say Fffs it's a bottle to warm your toes... It doesn't need to be stylishgrin

travailtotravel Fri 05-Aug-11 21:14:59

I have Sigg bottles, and I have a Camelback bottle too ... what I like about the bottle is the top ... I carry it everywhere and it doesn't leak if it falls over in my bag. Plus being a "sucky top" blush I can take a quick sip in the car without needing to worry about undoing lids and things.

Camelback

DaniFFM Mon 08-Aug-11 12:50:23

Did you know that both plastic bottles and aluminium bottles can cause health problems? I suggest going for a stainless steel one.

www.afinechoice.co.uk

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now