Talk

Advanced search

Best Foundation Brush ??

(6 Posts)
sparkle1977 Thu 04-Aug-11 13:40:32

Where did you buy your foundation brush ?

Am looking to buy one for the first time having been using foundations which come with a brush attached previously.

MollFlounders Thu 04-Aug-11 17:59:34

I've got three of them blush

One from GOSH, about £10 - has worked very well

One from Body Shop, about £12 - didn't like the texture as much (it felt a bit thin, although it is very silky; the GOSH one is a bit stubbier / chunkier and I just preferred the feel)

And the best one of all is Trish McEvoy - Deluxe Blender 55. I have blocked out can't remember what it cost, but it's very good

MissFoodie Thu 04-Aug-11 23:39:23

to be honest they are all made of synthetic hair, so it's more about the size/thickness that you like; have you looked in Boots? there are loads, so depends on your budget really. Ruby & Millie, Boots own, etc
Obv if you're splashing out then Bobbi Brown, Trish McEvoy or Nars are all v nice!

RichTeaAreCrap Fri 05-Aug-11 06:35:16

I bought a couple of cheaper a few years ago and they were awful, the bristles kept coming out on my face!

I've got a MAC one now that I've had a couple of years and it really is very good and lovely to use.

LadyOfTheManor Fri 05-Aug-11 06:43:27

Benefit! About 20 ish quid.

JenniL1977 Fri 05-Aug-11 07:04:39

I have tried loads and this one is the best I've found.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now