Talk

Advanced search

Can I wear this?

(6 Posts)
Vizzini Tue 02-Aug-11 14:14:45

I am going to a Christening in a few weeks time and I need a new dress as all of mine are too big.
I love this one ASOS but I'm not sure if it'll suit me.

I'm a size 10 but I have 32FF boobs. I'd usually avoid anything with a higher neckline, but I was wondering if the sheer part would cancel it out?! blush If not, can anyone suggest another suitable dress for a summer Christening in a similar colour which would be more flattering.

Thanks.

Darnsarfupnorf Wed 03-Aug-11 00:25:32

you could try, no harm buying it to try it on eh?! I know what you mean about the high neckline but it seems quite baggy on the flat chested model, it really depends on your body shape though i suppose, iyswim

i think you should buy it to try it on, you can always send it back and id buy something else as a back up just incase!

inneedofchocolate Wed 03-Aug-11 00:31:11

I love it, are you going for green or orange? I'm a size 10/12 with 30GG boobs and I'd wear it. I'd probably wear a thick belt with it though as sometimes that style of dress can gather funny at the waist if you are curvy like me.

Vizzini Wed 03-Aug-11 15:37:32

I think I'll buy it and try it on. I was initially going to get the green but I also love the orange so I think I'll buy both and see which (if any) I like best. I definitely agree that a belt is the way to go!

tethersend Wed 03-Aug-11 17:15:47

I love that dress- and ignore the big boobs = low neckline mantra as it is a load of old toss grin

MABS Wed 03-Aug-11 17:22:14

love the dress but i have 32 ff boobs and size ten bod and that wouldn't suit me i afraid.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now