Talk

Advanced search

Navy school pinafore

(11 Posts)
ellliebelle Mon 01-Aug-11 17:55:07

any suggestions of best place to get one of these? i have found lots of black/grey ones that i like but no navy ones sad

GrimmaTheNome Mon 01-Aug-11 18:00:00

Trutex has a navy pinafore.

Or here's one at Monkhouse

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

moragbellingham Mon 01-Aug-11 19:57:32

I like the double breasted M&S ones and so does DD. I got the one with the (incredibly important) butterfly zip for PE days too.

thisisyesterday Mon 01-Aug-11 20:10:04

i love these/ pricey tho

gramercy Mon 01-Aug-11 20:12:07

I always get the M&S ones - very hard-wearing and nice and traditional. I get the ones with the zip up the front for ease of changing for PE/getting dressed in mornings.

ragged Mon 01-Aug-11 20:12:21

What age? DD has some in about age 8-9yo that I don't think she'll ever wear.

alarkaspree Mon 01-Aug-11 20:12:24

Lands End?

GertieGuineaPig Thu 04-Aug-11 08:58:00

Next (online) has got a navy pinafore - always found them really good quality when dd was younger

ellliebelle Sat 13-Aug-11 20:08:01

thanks for all the suggestions ladies, she is 4 so think i have decided on the ones from M&S

moragbellingham Sun 14-Aug-11 12:19:26

I wouldn't get the zip front pocket pinafores unless your DD is tall. My average height DD tried them on and can't actually reach the pocketsconfused. They end up on the sides of her thighs! The traditional pleat front one is my fave for PE days.
They are moderately slim fitting except the double breasted one and jersey ones.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now