Talk

Advanced search

Sheer, easy to apply foundation that won't budge

(7 Posts)
NemesisoftheVole Mon 01-Aug-11 14:03:50

I realise that I might be seeking the holy grail of make up grin

I am currently using No 7 intelligent colour, which very easy to use and gives a nice light coverage, but seems to have disappeared by lunchtime. I went to the Estee Lauder counter to try double wear light, but the colours weren't right.

Any suggestions? My skin is very dry in patches so I would prefer to avoid mineral make up or compacts. I'm prepared to spend a bit, but no £100 jobs please smile

Havingkittens Mon 01-Aug-11 14:11:56

MAC ProLongwear foundation is really nice and natural looking and stays on a treat.

apple99 Mon 01-Aug-11 18:16:37

I really like Mabelline The Eraser foundation, it is very light and since using it I have had several comments on how nice my skin is looking, cheap aswell so worth a shot.

QuinnFabray Mon 01-Aug-11 18:29:38

Diorskin Nude is very nice. As are the Bourjois foundations, Healthy Mix and 10 hour sleep effect.

GillyMac93 Mon 01-Aug-11 23:32:12

shame about the estee lauder , thats the one i use and its amazing !

AmberLeaf Mon 01-Aug-11 23:34:51

Clinique citybase compact.

Easy to apply and IME lasts v well.

mamalovesmojitos Tue 02-Aug-11 07:47:18

yes, shame, i was just coming on to recommend the double wear light. I've never used vilatalumiere (chanel) but always reading rave reviews about it. Even though I would guess that its quite pricey.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now